High Five B-Complex with Magnesium Ascorbate
Viridian's High FIVE® B Complex with Magnesium Ascorbate offers you the complete array of B vitamins, with added vitamin C and magnesium. This natural supplement is ideal for those with hectic, busy lifestyles, as it promotes healthy energy production, and combats stress and fatigue.Tags: Anxiety and Stress, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fatigue / Energy, Immunity, Multi Nutrients, Performance, Vitamins
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine):
- Energy production
- Mental function & memory
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin):
- A potent antioxidant
- Production of neurotransmitters like dopamine
- Energy production
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic Acid):
- Energy production
- Promotes healthy skin
- Reduces LDL (bad) cholesterol levels
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid):
- Anti-stress; supports the health of the adrenal glands
- Energy production & release
- Supports liver function
- Improves stamina & immunity
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine):
- Combats depression & anxiety
- Involved in the production of serotonin, which affects the mood
- Needed for the production of melatonin, which regulates sleep
Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin):
- Calms nervousness, anxiety & depression
- Involved in the production of dopamine & serotonin
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Needed for the production of important neurotransmitters
- Essential for healthy liver function
- Combats depression; needed for the production of acetylcholine & serotonin
Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA):
- Supports healthy digestion
- Promotes correct functioning of the adrenal glands
Biotin (Vitamin B7):
- Needed for the body to metabolise sugar, fats & amino acids
- Improves insulin sensitivity & promotes stable glucose levels
- Promotes hair growth & prevents breakage
- Supports healthy skin & strengthens brittle nails
- Alleviates lethargy & mild depression
- Promotes healthy heart & blood vessels
- Boosts serotonin levels, has an antidepressant effect
Magnesium Ascorbate (Magnesium & Vitamin C):
- Essential for healthy energy production
- Needed to prevent fatigue
- Cardio-protective during times of stress
- Needed to manufacture adrenal hormones
Potential applications: Stress / adrenal support, fatigue, depression, weight control, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), sports performance (ATP production), nervous disorders.
Interestingly, vitamin C is needed for carnitine synthesis, an amino acid that transports fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle tissue. Reduced carnitine status appears to be responsible for the marked fatigue and lassitude shown in vitamin C deficiency and early scurvy.
Known contraindications: B5 has no known toxic side-effects and so can be used in relatively large amounts.
Vitamin B5 upper safe level: 1000mg (long and short term - excessively large doses of around 10,000mg have been known to cause diarrhoea and gastrointestinal disturbances).
Interactions: Pantothenic acid works together with carnitine and Co Q10 in fatty-acid transport and utilisation.
Non-heme (vegetarian) iron absorption from a single meal is enhanced 2-3 fold in the presence of 25mg-75mg vitamin C. Vitamin C potentiates vitamin E activity in cells by regenerating alpha-tocopherol from its oxidised derivative.
This supplement/product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease/disorder.
CHARITY: Every Viridian bottle sold generates funds for a selection of environmental, children and other charities.
Weight & DimensionsWeight: 120g
One capsule provides:
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 188mg
|Vitamin B5 (as Calcium pantothenate)||200mg||3333|
|Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide)||50mg||313|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)||20mg||1429|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin HCl)||20mg||1818|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||20mg||1429|
(Adenosylcobalamin & Methylcobalamin)
|in a base of alfalfa, spirulina and bilberry|
As a food supplement, take one capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.