Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex
Solgar ® Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex is a high potency balanced Vitamin B-Complex formulated for improved absorption and delivering key B vitamins, including Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12. This Vitamin B Complex performs a unique role in maintaining proper metabolic functioning, while nutritionally supporting the body during the occasional stress of daily living.Tags: Immunity, Vitamins
B Complex vitamins are needed for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, which converts food into energy. Many B vitamins are interdependent, so it is best to take them in combination, for example in a B-complex or a multivitamin containing a B-complex. B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
B vitamins are water soluble nutrients that are necessary to maintain energy and general vitality, but they are also used by a number of other important functions within the body including immune, nervous system and psychological functions.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal. When taking Solgar ® Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex delivers all of the following key B vitamins.
• Extra high potency dose of B vitamins
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
• Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
• Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
• Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
• Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
• Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Extra high potency B vitamin complex to help unlock energy from food
- Supports mental performance
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Perfect for those with busy or active lifestyles
All Solgar ® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar ® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar ® consumers recommend the brand*
Weight & DimensionsWeight: 225g
Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), Magnesium (as citrate), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Soya Lecithin, Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Choline (as bitartrate), Inositol, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)), Pyridoxal-5’-phosphate, Riboflavin-5’-phosphate, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Riboflavin (Color). Contains soy.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Preservatives and Color. Vegan, vegetarian, and Kosher.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.