African Potato Cream
African Potato Cream is a moisturising anti-inflammatory cream for pain and skin conditions with African potato, aloe vera, avocado and evening primrose. Enjoy a sense of well-being. Ease your skin and body with this all-purpose, versatile skin-healing and pain-reducing cream. African Potato Cream, made with potent African potato extract is a deep penetrating and hydrating anti-inflammatory cream used to relieve pain and discomfort, and to treat dry and inflamed skin conditions. It is a potent skin healing and pain reducing anti-inflammatory cream.Tags: Acne and Pimples, Arthritis (Rheumatoid / Osteo-), Bone and Joint Problems, Eczema and Rashes, Inflammation, Muscle Pain/Inflammation, Nappy / Diaper Rash, Psoriasis, Restless Legs, Skin, Skin Conditions
African Potato Cream is a plant-based ointment used to treat the symptoms associated with
- Muscle and joint pain, and painful conditions like swelling, sprains, stiffness, varicose veins, tennis elbow and gout
- Auto-immune disorders like arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Inflamed skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, acne, rashes, sunburn and minor burns
- General skin conditions like bed sores, warts, stretch marks, scars and dry skin
The main active (star) ingredient, African Potato extract (Hypoxis Hemerocallidea), has high phytosterol content and has been used for centuries by African traditional cultures for its powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The combination of nourishing evening primrose, coconut and avocado oils deeply hydrates and restores damaged skin. Evening Primrose and Wheat Germ oil promote skin healing. Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant, protects against environmental aggressors. Avocado oil nourishes and relieves itching. Camphor oil is a natural antispasmodic and provides relief from spasms and cramps, while cooling the skin. Aloe adds additional anti-inflammatory properties to soothe pain, heal inflamed skin, and relieve discomfort. It also absorbs easily, drawing in the beneficial qualities of the other restorative ingredients.
African Potato Cream is used to relieve
- muscle and joint pain
- swelling and stiffness
- sprains and bruising
- autoimmune disorders like arthritis, fibromyalgia and gout
- painful conditions like varicose veins and tennis elbow
- burning and tingling sensation from diabetic foot problems
- restless legs at night
- sunburn and minor burns
- eczema, rashes and psoriasis
- inflamed acne and pimples
- skin concerns like warts, stretch marks, scars and dry skin
- African potato is rich in phytosterols and acts as a potent anti-inflammatory to relieve pain and swelling.
- Aloe vera offers excellent anti-inflammatory abilities and together with African potato, the combination targets pain and soothes discomfort.
- Camphor oil provides a cooling effect on skin that helps relieve pain. It’s also antispasmodic and soothes cramps.
- Beeswax has mild anti-swelling properties and helps to relieve topical inflammation.
- African potato aids the skin healing process through its exceptional phytosterol and antioxidant content.
- Avocado oil is easily absorbed into the skin. It has powerful regenerative properties and assists in reducing age spots and scars.
- Evening primrose, wheat germ and sunflower seed oils are rich in essential fatty acids, vital for skin formation. They also deliver powerful antioxidants, which prevents free-radical damage.
- Aloe vera absorbs easily and draws the beneficial qualities of other ingredients in with it. It offers antioxidants to help in the skin healing process.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that stimulates cell regeneration and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Coconut oil is excellent for dry skin and penetrates deep into the epidermis. It improves firmness and skin tone.
- Evening primrose, wheat germ and sunflower seed oils are highly hydrating and nourishing.
- Avocado oil is vitamin-rich and highly beneficial for very dry and mature skin.
- Tea tree, rosemary and rose geranium oils offer excellent antimicrobial properties. Together these essential oils purify and protect the skin.
Weight & DimensionsWeight: 250g
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hypoxis Hemerocallidea (African Potato) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Stearic Acid, Tritium Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*
*certified organic ingredients
99.5% of the ingredients are from natural origin
10% of ingredients are from organic farming
for sensitive skin individuals; free of synthetic perfumes
cruelty-free | vegetarian (contains beeswax) | free of synthetic perfumes for sensitive skin individuals
- Apply to the affected area as frequently as needed
- Use on clean, dry skin
- Gently massage into the skin until the cream is absorbed
- On sensitive, damaged or broken skin, spread the cream in your hands and gently pat into the affected area until absorbed