UltraClear Plus® is formulated to provide enhanced, specialised support for balanced metabolic detoxification, including macro- and micronutrients to address liver function. This formula features glycine and L-cysteine to help support Phase II liver detoxification.Tags: Amino Acids, Baby & Childcare, Cancer, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Colds and Flu, Men, Minerals, Multi Nutrients, Muscle, Performance, Recovery, Women
- Rice protein concentrate
- rice syrup solids
- natural flavors
- magnesium citrate
- dipotassium phosphate
- olive oil
- medium chainÂ triglyceridesÂ
- calcium citrate
- L-lysine HCl
- ascorbic acid
- dicalcium phosphate
- L-cysteine HCl
- zinc gluconate
- d-alpha tocopheryl acetate
- D-calcium pantothenate
- magnesium sulfate
- vitamin A (beta-carotene, retinyl palmitate)
- decaffeinated green tea leaf extract
- copper gluconate
- pyridoxine HCI
- thiamin HCl
- chromium polynicotinate
- folic acid
- potassium iodide
|Saturated FatÂ â||1 g|
|TransÂ Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)||1000 IU||20%|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene)||4000 IU||80%|
|Vitamin C||300 mg||500%|
|Vitamin D||35 IU||8%|
|Vitamin E||42 IU||140%|
|Vitamin B6||3.4 mg||170%|
|Folic acid||80 mcg||20%|
|Vitamin B12||3.6 mcg||60%|
|Pantothenic Acid||36 mg||360%|
|Sulfate (as magnesium sulfate)||20 mg||*|
|Decaffeinated Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (15 mg) catechins and 40% (10 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)]||25 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, natural flavours,†† olive oil, medium-chain triglycerides, silica, and rice maltodextrin.
Contains no more than 4% caffeine.
This product is non-GMO, MSG-free, and gluten-free.
- Shake canister before scooping.
- Blend and shake 2 level scoops (44 grams) of UltraClear Plus into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water or juice
- Drink twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to ½ to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose
Serving Size: About 2 scoops (44 g)
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If taking medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.