Skip to content
Flu and viral infections
- Low selenium status has been linked to the loss of your body’s ability to produce normal immune response
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant by protecting your body from free radical damage. It further assists with shortening the duration and severity of colds and flu.
- Vitamin B1 is essential to help breakdown and release energy from fat, protein and carbohydrates
- Dietary deficiencies of vitamin B12 and folic acid may worsen iron deficiency anaemia – which also contributes to feeling tired and weak.
- Magnesium acts as a muscle relaxant to help prevent cramps
- Amino Acids- positively influences the immune system and strengthens and may strengthen and enhance lean body mass.
- Amino acids assists with overcoming prolonged stress, reduces body fat when combined with exercise, improves wound healing and assists with reducing post operative infections
- Antioxidants slows down the aging process by protecting against free radical damage.
- Arginine may sperm count and motility
- Vitamin E and selenium assists with the production of normal spermatozoa by protecting cells from free radical damage
- Supplementation with arginine in women suffering from subfertility improved ovarian response, endometrial receptivity and pregnancy rate.